Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
Thank you for visiting healthserve.ae (Healthserve Health Consultancy).
By using this Website, you unconditionally and irrevocably confirm, agree and accept all of the terms and conditions contained herein. Healthserve has been associated with Paytabs as the payment gateway and the products are charged through their platform.
The T & C for Professional License are as follows:
- Purchasing of any package does not guarantee grant of license from regulatory authorities.
- All fines from the government are incurred by the candidate if there is any delay of submission of any documents.
- If Health authority rejected the application because of any mistake from Healthserve Health Consultancy, we will refund 100% of our service charge within 30 working days.
- Healthserve Health Consultancy will be not responsible for any change in the governmental fees from the regulatory body during the processing of your application. The applicant will have to pay the difference accordingly.
- If there is an extra document that has to be verified, then extra charges will be applied.
- Healthserve Health Consultancy will not responsible for any missing or uncompleted documents from the applicant side. Any discrepancy in the information/documents submitted can lead to application rejection.
- If the application is rejected due false information provided by the Healthcare professionals the applicant has no right for any refund of the package fees. There will be no refund in that case for the fee paid.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that by being granted 'Eligibility letter' as per this service, you are not entitled to begin your professional healthcare practice in UAE as you are required to be hired by the Healthcare organization that is concerned with any of healthcare regulatory such as DHA, MOH, DoH, DHCC licensed facility in that emirate where you aspire to practice. Once Hired, the Healthcare facility will activate your professional license.
- We have developed this policy for the convenience and safety of both parties’ rights in relation to the efforts, time and money consumed in the initiating and concluding of the course of action.
- Healthserve is committed to provide professional services to its clients with every purchase of services. We also understand that in some cases you may want to cancel the service or at times the Healthcare regulatory authority may reject the application due to certain discrepancies of the documents, therefore a refund of the money is made excluding the administrative service charge. Most of our services come with a 30-days money-back guarantee. However, certain terms and conditions may apply on the claims of service cancellation or refunds, including:
You must present a valid reason of why you want to cancel the service.
Non-refundable or Non-cancellable services may include:
- Cancellation or refund after a valid period of 30 days – extra charges may apply after it.
- Cancellation of service through email – until and unless approved by us. You received the required service but still want to cancel it.
Exam Reschedule and Cancellation Policy:
- For reschedules / Cancellation you have to inform us 30 days before your scheduled test date or there will be additional charges to reschedule the exam.
- Examinees will not be permitted to cancel or reschedule an appointment for monetary or future registration credit if done within five days of the scheduled test date. The full test fee will be retained and the examinee will receive no financial credit.
- If an examinee fails to appear for a scheduled test or presents himself/herself more than 15 minutes after the scheduled start time for taking the test and is refused admission because of the lateness, the examinee will not be permitted to cancel or reschedule the appointment. The full test fee will be retained and the examinee will receive no financial credit.
We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without advance notice and at our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions shall become effective once posted on the Website and shall supersede all previous terms and conditions posted.
Your continued use of this Website after any change means that you have irrevocably accepted the amended and/or changed terms and conditions.